Friday, January 27, 2012

Book Review - "Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins

Publisher - Scholastic Press
Release Date - September 1, 2009
Number of Pages - 391
Series - Hunger Games #2

THIS REVIEW CONTAINS NO SPOILERS FOR THE PREVIOUS BOOK(S) IN THE SERIES

My Thoughts:

1. I thought Hunger Games was like the most amazing book when I read it, but this one was even better! It was intense, crazy and I could not put it down!

2. I loved that Gale was actually around in this book. I t was great getting to know his character better, since he was'nt around much in THG.

3. All the political issues that were explored in this book were amazing. It really added to the book and showed us, the readers, the corruption of governments in dystopian societies.

4. The twists. Oh the crazy mind-blowing twists.

5. CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!! This was honestly one of the hugest, craziest, evilest(is that even a word?) cliffhanger ever. Thankfully I have purchased Mockingjay already.


Overall this book was supermegafoxyawesomehot

A+

No comments:

Post a Comment