Saturday, March 31, 2012

In My Mailbox #16

I got some very exciting books this week!

I had no idea my school library had this! So when I saw I decided to get. My friend Hannah really wants to read this and she wants to see what I think of it.










This is one of the books I have to read for the White Pine book club. Some people in the club really liked this one, and some hated it, so I don't know what I will think of it.







I am very excited to finish this awesome trilogy! I can't wait to see what happens.










It was on Netgalley, and I didn't even need to have it approved. It looks like a very nice summer read, totally in my comfort zone.










I am looking forward to reading all of those!

9 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy everything you got in this week Olga!

    You can check out my IMM video and post for this week at the link below :) Happy Reading!!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you like Maze Runner. It just won the teen book award for Illinois High Schools. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for visiting and enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm even more excited for Maze Runner, if it won this award!
      Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  3. The Summer My Life Began looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashes Ashes looks interesting. I wonder if I will like it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Ashes, Ashes looks pretty good. I'll have to look into it :)

    You can find My IMM Here

    ReplyDelete