Sunday, September 2, 2012

September TBR

Before I start with this post, I would like to apologize for my absence from this blog. Things like traveling to Europe, homework, laziness and procrastination unfortunately got in the way. But I have been still reading and I am planning to post things on this blog more frequently.

Anyway, today I will tell you which books I will be reading in September.

Let's start the list:
(all links lead to Goodreads)

1. "The Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald











2. "The Selection" by Kiera Cass











3. "The Fine Art of Truth or Dare" by Melissa Jensen











4. "It's Kind of a Funny Story" by Ned Vizzini











5. "Once a Witch" by Carolyn MacCullough











6. "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett











7. " Possession" by Elana Johnson











I am very excited to read all of these books and I hope that I will have enough time to read them all (maybe even more than that).

If you like my blog, please follow it and comment. I really appreciate it!

Happy Reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment